PHOTOS SUNDAY 26 2012 GAS LEAK AT ANTOINE’S RESTAURANT. FIRE DEPARTMENT TO THE RESCUE all photos judith roumou


The life of a fireman is dangerous, even in St Maarten. Check out these photos on an early Sunday morning, 11/26/2012

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s