- 556,514 hits
SXM News Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Vacature Juridsch Medewerker/ Vacancy ParalegalVacature Juridsch Medewerker/ Vacancy ParalegalVacature Juridsch Medewerker/ Vacancy ParalegalAlgemene Informatie: Vacature Juridisch medewerker / vacancy paralegalHet politiekorps op Sint Maarten het KPSM heeft het voornemen om zich de komende jaren op alle terreinen voortdurend te verbeteren: Een lerende organisatie te zijn die zich kenmerkt door betrokken […]Judith ADLOFTM Roumou
- Former Chief of Police Peter de Witte's stupidity, and his moron colleaguesFormer Chief of Police Peter de Witte's stupidity, and his moron colleaguesFormer Chief of Police Peter de Witte’s stupidity is legendary, but this is not about that time he let those brothel girls into his home, and allowed them to see him use the combination to his safe. While he was giving a press conference the next day, assuring the St Maarten publ […]Judith ADLOFTM Roumou
- Vacature Juridsch Medewerker/ Vacancy Paralegal
All Hours721 523 3493Vampire
Blogs I Follow
Cannot load blog information at this time.
- Ministry SXM VROMI interview this Sunday Tune In July 28, 2017This Sunday Interview Vromi Ministry Cedric PetersonSint Maarten News
- Ministry SXM VROMI interview this Sunday Tune In July 28, 2017
St Maarten Prosecutors Sint Maarten Openbaar Ministerie: sxm prosecutors
The Truth About the St Maarten Prosecutor’s Office OM Openbaar Ministerie: Judge Katje Mans and Judge Mauritsz de Kort
When Judge Katje Mans accidentally emailed Judith Roumou a letter meant for Judge Mauritsz de Kort judge katje mans criminal animal killer mauritsz de korts boss lover Katje Mans – Mauritsz de Kort – How is Judith Roumou supposed to get a fair trial or any justice when the below emails prove that not […]
via GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT’S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD.
- Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com September 4, 2017Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com Source Soualiga Post Caribbean’s Latest Headlines More Sxm Government AdvertisementsSint Maarten News
- Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com September 4, 2017
Cannot load blog information at this time.
- Police continues to arrest curfew violators September 22, 2017Police continues to arrest curfew violators As the situation begins to normalize on the island of Sint Maarten and curfews issued during the evening hours, persons continue to violate this law and venture out on the streets without a hurricane … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Police continues to arrest curfew violators September 22, 2017
- 556,514 hits
Tag Archives: BAS ROORDA
PHOTOS: AS A SINT MAARTENER YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THE GOVERNMENT BUILDING PRESS BRIEFINGS UNLESS YOU ARE ON THEIR PAYROLL photos judith roumou, video at: SXMISNICE on youtube
And then they send down Erno, to try to bullshit me, like I don’t know that he’s a former DP snake. Listen Erno, cousin or no cousin YOU are doing your own St Maarteners wrong. The press that you have bought off, they are allowed inside. You are the ones who decides who gets press passes, and you only want the people who are kissing your ass for the ad revenue dollar in the press briefings to ask you pre-fabricated questions.
What you are doing is supressing the TRUE free press, because I am neither bought or owned by any party. So your problem with me, is that you can’t buy me, so you can’t control my story. What you have done, is become the story, because if you think I will hesistate to show up at the Government Building and wait for our “representatives” with cameras, so that I can Youtube their response, then you don’t know me very well.
I don’t have to be at the press briefing, because The incompetent clowns who are currently in office, have to come in and go out sometime.
And I will be waiting.
Most people remember Bas Roorda, the Dutchman brought in by Xavier Blackman, he audited the Government’s financial records, and saw mismanagement and fraud. Bas Roorda was brought in as a financial “auditor”, because some believed he had his own ethic issues in The Netherlands, and that it would be easy to get him to look the other way, should he find anything out of the ordinary. Bas Roorda, was not as compromised as they believed when it came to the corruption he uncovered while in St Maarten. Bas Roorda questioned the governments use of its per diem allowance, and there were allegations of government lyming in St Maarten, when they were still receiving Per Diem allowances to cover the expenses of travelling in a foreign country. Minister of Justice Roland Duncan, although he had NOT been mentioned in the Per Diem scandal, admitted on a radio program with Eddie Williams, that he traveled quite a bit for the government, and at times he had to use his own pocket money, so basically why not dip into the Per Diem funds, if he was using his own personal money on government trips elsewhere.
Many were not amused by the questions of ethics, and the Per Diem scandal. Regina Labega, the current director of PJIA, Princess Juliana International Airport, and Miguel de Weever along with Edward Dest were implicated, and there was supposed to be an investigation.
Bas Roorda showed up on the cover of the local paper soon after, looking dishevelled and scared. He was at the Airport when his picture was taken, on his way back to the Netherlands, after he claimed that someone had firebombed Miguel De Weever’s car to keep him quiet. Bas Roorda also claimed that a laser had been pointed at his house, and he saw this as a threat, and fled back to Holland.
Xavier Blackman took a hard hit as the man who brought in whistle-blower, Bas Roorda. Xavier Blackman would later be seen, unshaven and disheveled, trying to collect his money at the government building.
Regina Labega was given the airport position, many said to keep her quiet, and eventually Xavier was brought back as an advisor for the National Alliance, at the government building.
As Bas Roorda fled Sint Maarten for his life, he dropped many a grenade and many a bomb over his shoulders on his way out.
One of the grenades dropped in the lap of the Prosecutor, has now become the “Piranha” case.
The “Piranha” case is the reason former Minister of Finance Hiro Shigemoto has been arrested.
The “Piranha” investigation started after a complaint was filed in 2011. Hiro Shigemoto, son-in-law to current Minister of Justice, Roland Duncan has served as finance minister from 2010-early 2012 as a member of the United People’s Party government led coalition.
According to Chief Prosecutor Mos, On Monday December 17th, Shigemoto was formally arrested at his home in Point Blanche, on suspicion of FRAUD, MONEY-LAUNDERING and EMBEZZLEMENT.
Shigemoto is suspected of making double payments to a Government service company.
One person who has been named as the next “big fish” in the Piranha case is Roy Marlin.
As the dragnet expands in the investigation, questions about the misappropriation of USONA funds, will have to be answered.
USONA documents and behind the scenes funding schemes will be posted to this blog at a later time.
Of course yesterday Parliament was closed, but some felt that the National Alliance was behind the sudden arrest, but that does not seem to make sense.
This investigation has been going on for a while.
The only thing known for sure, is that Bas Roorda dropped a lot of grenades as he fled the island, who they land on, and take out….
is another matter.
In St Peters they are saying that someone has turned themselves into the police dept.
We are bloggers, not journalists,
so we thought that we’d let you know
For the past several hours, people have been saying that the person did turn themselves in out of fear,
but we are going to wait for any official police report before we continue.
It’s just like the fire and the flipped car, if you think it’s interesting or newsworthy,
feel free to investigate further,
and please email: email@example.com
In bed with the flu,
Not going anywhere.